Precision CNC Machinists / Grinders
Melin Tool is one of the world’s leading providers of tooling used in the high tech areas of aerospace, medical equipment, automotive, and other metalworking industries. Cutting edge products for cutting edge industries!
Family owned Melin is in the midst of rapid growth and is currently looking for several motivated and skilled Precision Machining students or graduates looking to use their skills. These positions are full time. We also offer several part time positions for students looking to gain work experience while attending school. These positions can lead to full time positions upon graduation.
As a CNC Machinist at Melin Tool you will have the opportunity to:
- Setup and operate state of the art CNC finishing grinders to produce precision tooling.
- Use modern laser and computerized inspection systems to verify your work.
- Advance to producing custom tooling specific to customer prints.
Skills required or suggested for the CNC Machinist / Grinder positions:
- Precision/CNC Machine experience or technology program completion. Preferred machines include Rollomatic, Anca, and Walter CNC grinders.
- Knowledge or education in CNC programming or advanced grinding.
- Highly organized and able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
Duties: Perform setup of all necessary steps in finishing grinding department to produce tool to shop order or print in a timely fashion, inspect tools throughout the setup and manufacturing process, and maintain an orderly work environment. Tools made primarily on Rollomatic and Anca finishing grinders.
Benefits of a full time position at Melin Tool:
To apply for either a full time or part time position, submit your resume and skills summary to email@example.com. You may also print and complete an application.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Comprehensive Wellness Program including free gym memberships, coaching, sporting events, and many company sponsored wellness activities.
- Clean temperature controlled work area (AC).
- Many opportunities for advancement.
- Excellent starting wages